Friday, May 02, 2008

A Fabulous Friday

Good Morning Everybody,
Well, here we are on the last day of my Spring Master Class and we have had a great week with a terrific group of attendees! Everyone had an excellent time at dinner last night and just relaxed. Today we finish up and wrap about noon and everybody heads back home. What's cool about about these classes is the sharing that goes on among the entire class and with myself as the teacher. The wonderful thing about teaching is that I get to learn quite a bit from the class attendees as well. Next week I'll post several images for the week and maybe we"ll see some of our readers at the Summer session in July - here is the link for that info. So a special thank you to this week's students- from left to right starting with the back row - Tammy, Tom, Jeff, Chuck, Steve, Jim, Chris, Trent, Carlos, Alice, Peter, Warren, Greg, Martha, front row -Rick, Sarah, Terri (finally blogged), Kurby, yours truly and LaDawn, Ray, Claudia, Bobbie, and Tod. A WONDERFUL and very talented group of individuals. Thanks again everybody!

7 comments:

  1. David,
    I remember form last year's spring class....I had a great time and learned so much with you and the group. I appreciate the way you and LaDawn made us all feel so welcomed. Looking forward to doing it again soon.
    Carlos Causillas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great great great. I was ready to be dissapointed. But just the opposite happened. Overwhelmed by Davids willingness to "go overtime" on teaching and shooting! I needed help on workflow and got it. I was treated like a fellow pro and The food was great!! I think I will take it again in July just for the food.

    Tod

    ReplyDelete
  3. David,

    Can you share your lighting and camera settings for the group shot of the class?

    Thanks,
    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for a great time this week. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the experience and decompress all the great info you passed along. THANKS.

    Rick Mead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you add another 'portrait' patio to your back yard? Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David,
    I just wanted to let you, LaDawn and your wonderful staff know that I had a great experience at your Digital Master Class. If there are any photographers interested in improving their skills in all aspects of photography I would highly recommend this program as a great bargain. The class that just finished operated under "Ziser time :)" which means you will get more than your money's worth. David not only was willing to share his photographic knowledge and business experience he and LaDawn also invited us to his house to eat and relax as a class. I wish I was more articulate to express more fully how superb David's Digital Master class is.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi David,

    Just wanted to say "Thank You" to you and your staff for all the information, photographic and business related, that was so easily given to me and the rest of the class members.

    I will be mulling over it to figure out how I can incorporate those areas that fit my personal approach.

    Gracias,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete