Thursday, May 22, 2008

[B]Business Day Thursday 05.22.08

Good Afternoon Everybody,
Well, we made it safe and sound to Columbus yesterday just in time to catch the start of my buddy, Ed Pierce's "Captivated by the Light" tour. Wow! Ed had over 300 attendees in the packed room - it was a great program, pack full of great images and solid info. So Hear ye, Hear ye - the last stop for Ed's tour is tonight in Pittsburgh. If you are in the neighborhood, check it out - worth every penny.

On that same note, I had a nice visit with Ed right before the start of the show. Our conversation resulted into a special surprise for all our DigitalProTalk readers - check back with me next week and I'll fill you in. LaDawn and I are kind of relaxing today and the next few days in Columbus. I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. So, off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment