Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lather Up With Some SPF 60 And Let the Sun Shine In

How about checking out the three best ways to create sun rays in a scene. Hey gang, I've been working on this Technique Tuesday segment a good part of the weekend. Every single technique has been researched, tested, and approved for your consumption. Sure, you can do a quick Google search and find some good tutorials out there, but alas, one technique does not work for all images. Today, I'm going to show you which techniques works best for what images. I'll show you how to get the best placement of those rays in your scene. And I'm even going to throw in a little NIK Viveza magic to boot. OK, get your sun screen on and hit "Play" below.

2 comments:

  1. David:

    This is a great tutorial. I tried it with a shot of tulip I made, backlit in the late afternoon sun. It was a nice shot but when I applied some 'david rays' to a layer it just improved it immensely.

    Thanks so much for sharing this great way to spice up photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos...thanks so much for sharing...not only is the information great, but the manner in which you present is awesome...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete