Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Joy In The Morning"

"Joy In The Morning"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image a few years ago on my Hasselblad but it continues to be one of my favorites thru-out the years. We were shooting at one of the local parks. I had been doing some fisheye shots and I had just changed film backs. When I turned back I saw the bride catching the breeze with her veil and grabbed the shot. This was back in the film/early digital days and I was just beginning to work with Photoshop. I had the image scanned, converted it to black and white and added the circular edge. The curvature of the scene, arches, the circular edge, along with the spontaneity combined for a very exciting bridal image. Camera specs; Hasselblad 500C fitted with 30mm Distagon Fisheye lens, F 8.0 @ 1/250 second, Kodak Vericolor 400 film. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment