Monday, March 03, 2008

More On Camera Resolution

Jeremy over at What's Gotta Stay has a great article on camera resolutions and nice remarks on my article, “How Many Pixels to Make a Face.” It was an in depth article I posted two weeks ago showing in the real world where a camera’s resolution needs to be for the portrait wedding photographer, particularly when we are dealing with very small head sizes when photographing large wedding party and family groups. You can give it a read again right here.

Give Jeremy's article a read too right here.

Hey gang, on that note, I’m out of here – I hear a Margarita calling my name ;~)
Adios, David

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link back and comment. I hadn't even realized you had mentioned my article here until I was catching up on some backlog in my RSS feeds!

    ReplyDelete