Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick Hit Monday

Good Morning Everybody,

This week I'll be posting from Las Vegas. LaDawn and I are out here for the WPPI Convention. After about 3 hours sleep Saturday night, we were up and packing bright and early for the trip. We got in late yesterday and, I have to admit , I was a bit "fried" - but the batteries are pretty well recharged this morning.

I have to tell you we had a GREAT wedding over the weekend. Great couple, great families and fun guests!! The band played for 4 1/2 hours straight, and I don't think anyone took a minute break from the dance floor . It was truly a kick to shoot it the entire celebration. I tried a few new and pretty cool techniques which I hope to share this week. Stay tuned, I'm pretty stoked with the results we got.

Anyway, this is the biggest convention in the world for portrait and wedding photographers. It's a great show - about 10,000 photographers are expected to attend! I'm hoping to follow the same post schedule as usual this week, but things may change because we are so busy out here with the show, and I'm giving a program myself at 8:15 a.m. tomorrow. But don't fret none now (that's "Kentucky" for don't worry about it) - we will get the whole week in, it just might be jumbled up a bit. I'm also planning to give you some reports from the show too, so it should be a good week. Anyway, let's get to it - with Quick Hit Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment