Friday, March 21, 2008

"Beach Walk"

"Beach Walk"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image after a photo shoot with a client. We were just heading back to the car and the last evening glow was just starting to leave the scene. I made this as one of the last exposures of our visit to the beach. I love the line the rail gives to the composition leading right to the sea. The textures of the weathered walkway against the enhanced evening colors complete the image. As you view the image, it seems to draw you into the tranquility of the scene where you just want to rest a while and enjoy the last of the evening light. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 22mm, F5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    off Topic, but I wanted to report I just watched 2 segments of your training at Kelby Training. WOW, Outstanding.

    Having attended your last school last year, I must say, this training will go down as one the best on Kelby Training.

    What you taught me last year on the importance of light in Photography.

    Thank you,

    Ken in Lexington, KY

    PS: I should have a bottle of rare wine from my son for you who is a wine aficionado in Italy.

    ReplyDelete