Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thoroughly Business Day Thursday

Good Morning Everybody,
We are really enjoying ourselves down here in Manzanillo. The people are great, the food wonderful, and the scenery breathtaking. I'm still finding a bit of time to fit in the blog posts, so relax and give a peek to today's posts. I think you will enjoy the read.

Oh, by the way, several of you have been commenting on the Nikon images. I'm just test driving them right now, thanks to Nikon. I'll give you my opinion once I've complied my thoughts and impressions which should be in the next few weeks.

Also, thank you everyone who commented on the "Ziser Way Back Machine" post yesterday. Glad you enjoyed it - next Wednesday's images should look a bit different as we move forward about 4 years.

Anyway, how about we get on with Thoroughly Business Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment