Monday, March 10, 2008

"Dancing In The Streets"

"Dancing In The Streets"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image after our flight was delayed and the airlines put all 135 travelers up in Club Maeva, a favorite for the locals visiting Manzanillo over the weekend. The place was packed with energy, excitement, colors, aromas, people, food, and music. We were in the middle of a Mexican Festival!! The large plaza/outside area was set up to look like a Mexican town square. It was great to be in the middle of their party Saturday night. I found it to be the perfect time for me to try out those high ISO settings on the Nikon 3D I was testing - more on that in tomorrow's post. The energy of the crowd was everywhere and I think it shows in this image. The street band was rockin' and so was the crowd. I thing this image captured it perfectly. Camera specs; Nikon D3 fitted with 4-24mm lens at 14mm, F3.2 @ 1/40 second, ISO 3200. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment