Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Fantasy In Lights"

"Fantasy In Lights"
© David A. Ziser

Here is another image from this past weekend. The country club had these "twinkle lights" throughout the trees and they looked really beautiful in our pre-Spring setting in Cincy. I used my "Zoom Flash" described later in today's post to isolate the bride and groom within the "twinkle lights" without over powering or compromising the surrounds. My assistant was behind the couple with the Quantum flash at 1/4 power. I thought the image turned out really well. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 10mm, F5.6 @ 1/8 second hand held at ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    It's always a pleasure to see you work with light. This is probably where I need to learn most, and I learn a lot form you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    just want to let you know that somebody has copied your post. It has 99% exact match with this post. the guy did the same to me once and my blog got banned by smorty because of that.

    regards,


    Ujang (ujangpiryanto@telkom.net)

    here's the link: http://todayphotoart.blogspot.com/2008/03/fantasy-in-lights.html

    ReplyDelete