Thursday, March 06, 2008

One More "Have You..."

Have you thanked an employee for carrying around a great attitude … today? This advice can really help bring about a great attitude among all your staff at your business. It puts you on the lookout for good stuff happening at your studio - and that generally helps your attitude too.

Noticing it and complimenting a staff member about it is energizing and uplifting for the entire staff. Never let the opportunity slip by. Complimenting your employee on a good attitude is a great way to facilitate a smooth running business supported by a trusted and loyal staff.

Hey gang, that's it for today. I hope to have some images posted from our shoot down here in Mexico. I'll see if time allows. In any event, I'll see you tomorrow for "Inspiration Friday." I think I've got some cool information lined up. See you then, Adios Amigos, --David

No comments:

Post a Comment