Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Very Nice Honor Last Night

Thirty business owners were honored last night at the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce "Emerging 30" celebration. I was voted as one of those honorees - it was quite a thrill. The honor goes to 30 of the fastest growing business owners in Northern Kentucky. All the info on the "Emerging 30" can be found right here.

What made the evening special was that just about my whole staff was there for the celebration. Seated from left to right are Susan, my recently retired studio manager; Shelly, my studio manager before Susan, and now part time studio assistant; Nicholas, my main wedding assistant (and part of the Florida wedding crew); Gayle, the studio's album design and color management expert; and Sharon, "best little bookkeeper in the world". That's LaDawn and I standing behind the team. Heck, they are the ones that help make it possible, so three cheers for them too. Thanks again Ziser Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment