Monday, October 08, 2007

Great Time on PhotoTalkRadio

They're right - the place to go to see pictures on the radio. The interview and presentation went great on PhotoTalkRadio this past Saturday. Click here the link to my entire show. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can listen to the broadcast and even download it for your iPod. The Gallery link is right there too. I felt like I was trying to fit a 3 hour program into 50 minutes, but it all came off without a hitch. Just so much to share and so little time!!

Here is the quick story. Michael and Howard are the hosts of the show, and it works just like a radio talk show with the exception that as you listen to the stream you can also see my images that I am discussing, courtesy of Photagious. They even provide a toll free number where you can call in and ask questions, give comments or just talk with me personally, pretty cool. After the program wraps, they add it to their archives of over 200 shows! Folks, there is tons of info here on their archive link. Things went so good you may see me again on the radio next month - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment