Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday, Not Even a Slow day, But a Day Off

Good Morning Everybody,
Today is our first day off in what feels like a very long while. Usually on my day off I try to be out the door, or off the computer, by around 4:00 pm - but not today, I'm going to hit the outdoors early and enjoy this refreshing fall temperature and beautiful sunshine:~) So on with some very gooood stuff...

Some quick Bullet Points:

  • Registration now open for my Digital Master Class. Here is the link.

  • Cast your vote in the Digital vs. Film Poll - only a few days left.

  • Sign up for my Digital News letter coming out next week. Here is the link. Add your email and hit "Go." (No, I don't sell the list -EVER!)

  • Check out for sure the piece: Evidence of My Existence - Amazing

  • Check our the B&W Coffee Lab - a pretty good "giggle" - but it's true :~)
Read on and enjoy! Have a great weekend everybody! --David

No comments:

Post a Comment