Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday's a'Jumpin'

Good Morning ( I mean afternoon) Everybody,

My client just showed up before I could get the post up. Boy, we had a busy day yesterday and today is shaping up to be the same. I'm sending PhotoTalkRadio my images for Saturday's show - be sure to tune in. The Senior sessions went great yesterday, in fact today's pic of the day features one of the images from yesterday's session. Read more above. I shot the sessions with my new Canon 40D, and I have to say that with "Highlight Tone Priority" turned on, the shoot went great - most of the "exposure fiddle" disappeared and that is great for a JPEG shooter like me - please no debate here. I'll bear my soul another time on this topic. Yesterday, I did a little market research with my client's to see how they liked the MTV like show (using Animoto's website) I put together for Katie. The response was overwhelmingly positive!! Hey, senior shooters out there, this might be a nice add-on for your services. Anyway, on with some quick news flashes....

No comments:

Post a Comment