Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Secrets to Losing the Sale

The man with a message - Jeff Gitomer - man, I get his emails every week and even when I don't have time to read them, I'm usually glad when I go back to them. So after reading this morning's email from Jeff, I thought I would share it with you as part of out Technique Tuesday - heck, good sales technique is always good for the bottom line.

Anyway, give the article a read if you need a little brushing up on your sales technique - and we all do. Jeff's site is full of good free info on the subject. His books are a great read, too. Here is the link to Why You Lost the Sale. Hey gang, it's getting late for me so I've got to run. Hope you enjoyed Technique Tuesday - if you have some ideas we should discuss, just let me know in the "comments" section. See everybody tomorrow, have a good one. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment