Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gum Bichromate Print Process Revisited

I just got a note from Master Gum Bichromate print maker, Jim Larimer. If you recall, he was the photographer making those beautiful gum bichromate prints that I blogged a few weeks ago. You can re-read my post about Jim's images and work on the Gum Bichromate printing process right here. By the way, the image here our the hands of our buddy and fellow blogger, Jason Moore, over at Jason Moore Photography.

In his note, he was querying the possibility about doing it for other wedding photographers wanting to offer a unique and timeless add-on to their regular wedding coverages. He was asking about possible wholesale price points. I think there are real niche market possibilities here. What do you all think? Please leave your comments here and we can see where this will lead. Thanks gang, in advance, for your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this process. I started reading about it today after reading an article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. I was wondering if you knew of a software that can mimic the look for my digital photographs?

    ReplyDelete