Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I Just Feel So Vibrant Today: A Few Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Good Morning Everybody,

I arrived at Tampa, FL yesterday, got settled into my hotel and checked in with NAPP World Headquarters.  We begin working on the special project today.  I'm sworn to secrecy for the next few weeks but I promise to fill you in as soon as I can.

Ford ExplorerMy car situation that I reported on yesterday is slowing working itself out. We landed back in Cincy safe and sound on Saturday and headed directly to Enterprise. My insurance was kind enough to upgrade me to a premium rental and I soon found myself driving off in a fully equipped Ford Explorer.  Not quite as nimble as my other car but still a nice ride.

With all the latest, greatest, electronics, wi-fi, and Bluetooth gadgets, I was in geek heaven the entire weekend.  I had everything crankin' in that car including my iPhone and iPad - LaDawn was only slightly amused by all the electronic gadgetry.  Heck, it made me almost forget about what happened to my car over the weekend ;~)

Hey gang, time to get on with today's post.  Here we go...

I Just Feel So Vibrant Today: A Few Photoshop Tips and Tricks

I have to say, one of my favorite sliders in Lightroom is the Vibrancy slider.  I just love what it does to an image when used properly.  Wouldn't it be cool if you could apply Vibrancy to an image selectively?  Lightroom doesn't allow you to apply that specialized technique yet, but you do have that functionality in Photoshop.

Also, wouldn't it be cool if you could open an image in Photoshop and still have all the functionality of ACR right at your fingertips too?  Well, hit the PLAY button below and watch how easy it is to pull it off.  Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  I'm out the door and heading over to see the Photoshop gang.  I'll catch you tomorrow for a short post or too.

Hope to see you then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment