Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Secret Mission Accomplished; & New iPad 2 News

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Yesterday we finished phase 1 of the special project - pictured here are a few of my co-conspirators.  Pictured from left to right is Jay Maisel, Julieanne Kost,  myself, Kathy Siler, and Felix Nelson.  The day went great and we were all excited about the project.

Secret Crowd

I was out the door early today to meet the rest of the team at an undisclosed location here in Tampa.  Today we complete part two of our secret mission.  Again, everything went very smoothly.  We actually wrapped a little earlier than expected.  I’ll give you the low down as soon as I can ;~)

Anyway, that gave me time to grab a quick lunch and tune into Apple's iPad 2 launch.  Several bloggers are blogging it live so I'm receiving the news first hand - very cool.

iPad2 News; Hot Off The Presses

iPad2Here is the latest greatest.  Yes, it is called the iPad 2 - who would have guessed?  It's 1/3 thinner - 13.4mm down to 8.8mm - WOW! I hope I don't crack it in half.  It's now dual core with graphics 9x faster.  And yes, two, count them two cameras for more face time.

And more – no retinal display this time around, iPhone/iPad hotspot hook up, and now Phone Booth now on the iPad, and the orientation switch fixed. It will now either mute or lock orientation.

The new iPad 2 will also be available in both black and white colors with white shipping first.  You can find the new iPad 2 in stores on March 11. You heard it first, right here at DPT!

___________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  I'm heading over to NAPP World Headquarters and filming a few D-Town episodes.  It should be fun.  Also, doing a new promotional spot for Kelby Training tomorrow.  I'll let you know when everything goes live.

Have a great rest of the day, start saving your pennies for your new iPad 2 and I'll see ya' bright and early tomorrow for another episode of Business Day Thursday: Workflow Part 3.

See ya' then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment