Friday, March 25, 2011

"Sedona Ridge"

Sedona Ridge-0881a

"Sedona Ridge"
©David A. Ziser

Since I’m making a soft announcement of my upcoming “Sedona Experience” in today’s post, I thought it would be appropriate to post one of my Sedona images.  I made this image a few years ago while literally hanging out of a helicopter as we flew by this striking Sedona ridge. The scene was breathtaking and hanging out of that helicopter took my breath away too;~)

The lighting and shadows were perfect to capture the colors of the ridge against the rich blue sky and desert background.  The super wide angle lens really accentuated the dramatic textures of the red rocks reaching to the sky. I love the result!

Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with Sigma 12-24mm super wide angle lens at 12mm, F10 @ 1/160 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment