Friday, May 07, 2010

A Sneak Peek At My New Success Collection - Unbelievable!

Good Morning Everybody,

Peeking - LoRes Boy, am I fired up! For the last several weeks I've been working with several of our industry friends on a project that brings more training, opportunity, and value to every photographer out there! You won't believe it when you see it. Next week we launch my DWUC Success Collection. I'll give you the rest of the details next week, but you can take a peek right here at what we've got cookin'. It’s Way Cool!!!

I’d love to hear your comments…

Oh, by the way, if you pre-ordered the DVD set, we are including all the goodies too :~)

I wanted to get this up first thing this morning.  I'll get the "Keeping The Faith" post up a little later today.

-David

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    All I can say is, it looks to be well worth the wait! Plus it will give me time to get through more of your other wonderful materials I already bought - they're *all* great!!!

    ReplyDelete