Monday, April 06, 2009

"Oriental Colors"
©David A. Ziser

I captured this image 7 years ago before I switched to Canon gear. It was made while the girls were just standing around as we were beginning to organize the group shots. The bright colors just jump off the page. This is the kind of image we may use as a background or accent image in our album design. As a matter of fact, every wedding shooter should plan to grab several of these kind of images for just that reason. It really adds a lot of pizazz to the finished design. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 50mm lens, F2.8 @ 1/60 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. Made just before switching to Canon... no wonder it looks so spectacular! :) (Not posting my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it although it would be better if shot with a Canon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Image David. I love the color and I will forgive the fact that it is Nikon. JK!!

    ReplyDelete