Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Technique Tuesday: Encore Performance - The Eyes of Love

Good Morning Everybody,
We kicked off the first day of the Master Class yesterday - once again, it's an international symposium of photographers. This time around we have photographers from Germany and Switzerland in attendance. I always like when we have visitors form other counties in the class. It gives everyone a chance to get the flavor of how weddings take place in the other parts of the world.

We wrapped the day with a little get together at our home where everyone could just relax and get to know each other a little better. Today we are on location all day with an evening shoot planned as the sun is setting. It should be a good day. Anyway I've got to get scootin' pretty quick today so I going to leave you with a Technique Tuesday episode that ran several month's ago - think of it as a refresher course episode. Here we go...

Encore Performance - The Eyes of Love
I like this episode because it presents a nice Photoshop tutorial which I love to use on babies. It's based on my "painting with light" technique that just puts light on the subject right where you want it. I love the result we get with this technique. I hope you enjoy this week's encore performance. Just hit the play button below and enjoy the show. -David


4 comments:

  1. David, I love your tutorials you always take extra care to make sure they're 110% professional....

    getting ready for a PS tutorial DVD? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Thanks for the timely tutorial. I would like to see how you did your signature brush also. So much to learn and so little time!

    Thanks for your efforts, always class one work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Mike Young: I found this tutorial that DZ gave on a signature brush: http://digitalprotalk.blogspot.com/2007/08/easy-john-henry-photoshop-tutorial.html

    Regards, Brian F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tutorial! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete