Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Business Day Thursday On Tuesday: Sales and Marketing With Chuck Lewis

Good Morning Everybody,

I’m off to a much better and earlier start on the day today – hence the early blog post ;~) I’m switching the normal Tuesday post for Thursday’s post because of some timing issues with a few projects   happening around the studio. We’ll be back to normal next week.

That being said, why don’t we get on with today’s post.

Sales and Marketing With Chuck Lewis

Podcasting- iStock_000000713908XSmall Last week I hosted a very informative webcast with my good friend, Chuck Lewis.  We had a huge crowd attend the webcast and the RAVE reviews flooded in at the end. But as usual, many couldn’t attend because of a time conflict.  No time is a good time for everybody so I generally record these webcasts for later broadcast and I did that for Chuck’s presentation as well.

It was a lively 90+ minute presentation packed with plenty of sales and marketing insights and ideas to kick start your business growth.

For me, Chuck was "singing to the choir" - I was an early student and have incorporated most of the ideas discussed in the webcast into my own business over these many years.  Yes, they work!

I think you'll really enjoy these down to earth insights and ideas Chuck and Todd have to offer.

Last Thursday I also “LIVE” blogged the event [link], quite an experience in itself – trying to type and pay attention at the same time – I know I would flunk Stenographers School.  I got most of the points correct but the best thing to to is watch the webcast and digest the entire story.  That said, why not hit the PLAY button below and enjoy 9 Secrets On How You Can Double Your Sales.  Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today.  I got a few more “irons in the fire” with a few deadlines closing in on me and I need to get back to them.  How about I see you tomorrow for the continuation of our series, “No Excuses For Not Getting The Shot”.  Tomorrow I’ll be discussing how to shoot in some horrible lighting conditions.

See ya’ then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment