Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Rockin' On"

Rockin' On

"Rockin' On"
© David A. Ziser

This image still remains on of my favorite wedding reception candid images. I just love the feeling in the photograph. I made this image late into the reception evening. The band was hot, the crowd was fired up, and the bride was lovin' the music.

The band had just started playing her favorite song and she was “one” with the music. The low angle, lighting decor, wide angle lens, and motion of the bride made for a very cool action candid. I was very nearly on the floor for the shot.

Lighting is strictly the available light at the wedding reception – no extra lights added at all.

Camera specs: Canon 5D fitted with Sigma's 12-24mm lens at 12mm, F5.0 gave me plenty of depth of field at that focal length, 1/40 second, ISO 1600. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment