Friday, August 05, 2011

Join Me For My Napa Experience In October

Good Morning Everybody,

It has been one busy week around our studio and today I’m planning to take the rest of the day off. Before I do though, let me just give you a quick re-cap and update on the week including my Napa Experience, Webcast re-broadcast, and the premiere photographic event of 2012.

Lush, Ripe Wine Grapes with Mist Drops on the VineThe Napa Experience – October 23-26, 2011

First off we’ve just scheduled my upcoming Napa Experience – A Private Workshop for only 6 photographers.  We have 5 seats left. We had such a great time with the Sedona Experience in June, we thought we would bring it to the west coast.  You can get all the details right here.

Sales/Marketing Webcast With Charles Lewis A Huge Hit!

CheeringWe had a packed house at Chuck’s webcast yesterday afternoon.   The comments that came flying in were over the top - “I won’t be able to sleep tonight with all this information” … “Amazing webcast!"!” … “Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!”

Anyway, you get the idea.  I blogged it “LIVE” yesterday [link] so if you read yesterday’s post you’ll be up the salient points of Chuck’s program.  Also, I head from many of our DPT readers about re-broadcasting it.  Good news!  I recorded the entire program and I plan on posting it for next week’s Business Day Thursday post.  So yes, if you missed any part of it, you’ll be able to catch it again next week.

PhotoPro Expo Is A Must See Photographic Event!

I think this was the biggest news of the week.  We are putting the finishing touches on one of the most exciting photographic events of the decade [link].  It takes place next year in Cincinnati, OH/Northern KY. It’s the PhotoPro Expo next February 2,3,4,5, 2012. Unbelievable price, great room rates only $99 at Marriott Rivercenter, and huge tradeshow!

4 days with the top speakers in the country for only $139 (reg $179), the best convention price ever!

VIP seating for first 100 registered!

CLICK HERE TO RESRVE YOUR SEAT!

Photopro Expo pics I have personally talked with all the speakers lined up and they are excited about being part of this new convention!  Just look at the line up!  These are the super stars in our profession!

You need to book now! Folks these prices are going much higher at midnight August 31, 2011

So don’t wait – just reserve your space NOW!

_________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for today.  It’s 1:30 p.m. and I’m still not out the door on my day off ;~) Everybody have a great weekend and I’ll see you bright and early Monday…. all the pixels willin’.

See ya’ then, David

No comments:

Post a Comment