Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 Of My All Time Favorite Wedding Images–Exposed At Last!

Good Morning Everybody,

Professional Photog MagI hope you enjoyed yesterday’s post.  It was just the “tip of the iceberg” compared to the full article I wrote for The Professional Photographer Magazine [link] due out next month.  I always think these projects are only going to take about a day to complete – I’ve got three full days in this article!  Heck, it could be the chapter of another book.;~)

And speaking of another book, I was supposed to be well on my way in writing my next book but PhotoPro Expo [link], our 2012 photographic extravaganza has been consuming a lot of my time. 

PhotoPro Expo

I sure hope you get a chance to jump on the $139 special 1/2 price registration before it ends at the end of August. 

Hey gang, I think I’ve got a really nice post for you today.  It’s kind of long, about 30 minutes, but I still hope you’ll give it a peak. I’m speaking in a rather conversational tone so you could probably peak at the image, listen, and continue with your normal multitasking activities.  How about we get right to it.  Here we go…

5 Of My All Time Favorite Wedding Images – Exposed At Last!

OK, it was a bad pun, still I'm frequently asked, "Of all my images I've taken over the years what are some of my favorites?"  In today's video, I’ll share 5 of my favorite images and my thoughts about those images including technical details and my artistic insights relating to those images.  Enjoy!

______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today. I’m wrapping a few more projects  today then hopefully I can catch my breath.  Have a great rest of the day and I’ll see you tomorrow for a short Friday post.

See ya’ then,  David

2 comments:

  1. David,

    Thank you so much. I love to see great images, but even more to hear the story about how they were created. What was the maker thinking and how did they create the image they were after?

    That is so helpful to me.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    With all the offer in blogs and youtube videos, it's been a while since I didn't discover such an amazing site and videos. Your tips are extraordinary because we can see how you think and what are your concerns at the moment. I'm thrilled :)
    In fact its 2230h in Berlin and I'l get my tripod and click, click..
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete