Thursday, August 11, 2011

"The Dance Of A Lifetime"

Dance Of A Lifetime

"The Dance Of A Lifetime"
©David A. Ziser

This is one of my all time favorite wedding images featured in today’s video. Be sure to hit the PLAY button in the next post to hear the complete story behind this image. The bride and groom, and two children later, continue to be favorite clients of mine. 

I remember taking this image like it was yesterday.  The floor was dappled with all these colors and I thought it would be great if I could capture some of the colors as they fell on the bride's dress. 

The decor lighting was pretty bright so I was able to get by with a reasonably fast shutter speed and ISO to make it happen. I knew that my flash coming from behind them would freeze the action of their dancing. 

I took several images, but I felt this was the best. I was in the right place at the right time and caught the bride just as the groom "dipped" her on the final note of the song.

Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 24-135mm Tamron lens, F5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments: