Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"Ready For The Day"

"Ready For The Day"
© David A. Ziser

Here is a quick photograph I made at this past Saturday's wedding celebration. The bride had just walked in front of the mirror for one last check before everyone arrived. The location was very contemporary in it's layout and design. I wanted to capture that in my image. The wide angle perspective adds to that interpretation of this moment with the strong convergence of the lines. I even like the little quartz-halogen light making it's appearance known in the shot. It also seems to add to the ethereal feeling. I pre-focused the shot, clicked on "Live View", held the camera over my head and took the shot. A little tweaking in Lightroom - shadow recovery, negative clarity, and "goosed" oranges in "Greyscale" finished the image. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 10mm, F5.0 @ 1/60 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment