Monday, October 13, 2008

"The Perfect Moment"

"The Perfect Moment"
© David A. Ziser


My good friend Marc was married this past Friday and I was honored to shoot the wedding. Marc was one of my assistants about eight years ago helping me capture the sunsets for so many other brides over the years. This past Friday, he had one the best sunsets ever at his outdoor wedding held in Ault Park. This image was made during the last moments of that sunset. I held the camera right on the sidewalk as I framed up the composition and got this shot. I love the combination of color and contrasts in this silhouetted image. I think it speaks to the title of the image and the moment Marc and Kristen were sharing at that instant. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 10mm, F 4.0 @ 1/250 second, ISO 800. Enjoy! -David

2 comments:

  1. I think the candles really add to the photo. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, That was really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete