Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Party Time"

"Party Time"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made a few months ago while I was testing the new low light wonder, the Nikon D3. I asked my young Bat Mitzvah client if I could take a quick photograph of her before all her guests entered the evening's exciting party. She was happy to oblige and I got this great shot of her surrounded by by the room's colorful decor. I had to be fast and I didn't want to spoil the color of the room's decor so I used a high intensity flashlight (tungsten color balance) to illuminate my young subject. My client loved it! Camera specs; Nikon D2 fitted with 14-24mm F2.8 lens at 14mm, F5.0 @ 1/100 second, ISO 3200. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. Sorry but there is no Nikkor 14-24 IS lens :) It is the Nikkor 14-24/2.8 lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the top of the post you said you were testing the D3; at the bottom you list the camera used as the D2. Am I correct in assuming you meant to say you used the D3 to get the shot?

    ReplyDelete