Monday, September 01, 2008

No Labor - Labor Day Monday

Good Morning Everybody,
We land in Las Vegas today for the start of Photoshop World on Wednesday. I'll be doing my Wedding Shootout again and can't wait to meet our group of 45 eager photographers signed up for the event - it's always a kick. I've got some new things planned for the year's shoot, so I'll keep you posted. That said, after entertaining LaDawn's family yesterday afternoon and evening, LaDawn and I are going to just take it easy and relax for the rest of this long holiday weekend.

But let's not forget the real meaning of Labor Day. It's really about celebrating the American worker - the backbone of our strong country. Labor Day is a time for everyone to remind themselves of the accomplishments of American workers, who continue to set records for productivity that persist to make our country great!

Everybody have a safe and happy Labor Day and I'll see you tomorrow for another episode of Technique Tuesday - Beautiful Backgrounds, Beautiful Colors, Beautiful Portraits. Hey, if you've got a little extra time on your hands today, give a peek at all the Scott Kelby Photowalk winners right here - some really great stuff.

Got to go, I've got $5 to spend on the slots and don't want to use all those nickles in the same place ;~) Adios, -David

2 comments:

  1. Hey, David, can't wait to meet you, too. I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow and will be taking your class. I've done some portrait work, but I'm hoping to break into wedding stuff and you have already been a great inspiration to me. I'm ready to soak it all in! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David, just wanted to say thanks for the card. This website is one the best (By-Far), and it's definitely a wonderful thing for a college photography major!
    >Jonathan from Radio Shack - Erlanger, Ky.

    ReplyDelete