Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Beautiful Day In The Park"

"Beautiful Day In The Park"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image yesterday while dodging the alligators at this beautiful park. The clouds had rolled in and softened the light beautifully. I had the bride stop about mid-way across the bridge. When I had her look into the camera, the lighting on her face became very severe and contrasty - the last thing it produced was flattering light on my subject. I had my bride turn her face away from me til the light just wrapped around her face beautifully sculpting here features perfectly with the classic loop light pattern so often captured in the paintings of the masters. I love the final result. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 70-300mm DO IS lens at 240mm, F 5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400. Enjoy! -David

No comments:

Post a Comment