Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Best Just Got Better

Hey gang, I’m back. I neglected to mention something new we just put together last week. As we were planning our trip to B&H for last Sunday's program, I asked my team to put together some special pricing on a combo package that included my very popular 2010 Success Collection we announced about two weeks ago [link].

Add to that my Captured By The Light photography book (46 5-Star reviews on Amazon) and you've got one dynamite package for only $124.95 - that's like the best deal ever.

The combo was a big hit at B&H last Sunday so I thought I would extend it to all our DPT readers for a short time.

2010 SC and Book

Both For Only $124.95  Click on image or ORDER HERE 

Here's what others are saying about my 2010 Success Collection:

"...I just wanted to tell you that I am totally thrilled. I've watched the first 40 minutes and have already learned techniques that will improve my flash photography."

"...Thank you, started viewing the training videos. Best investment in photography training I have made to date."

"...Can't wait to watch more. I can see that this DVD will become my lighting skills 'Bible'..."

"JUST got my package... I am SO EXCITED! What a great deal this was.... Thank you for everything .... I am so excited about learning more on Photography! It IS a great package!  Again, thanks..."

My thanks to everyone for all the kind notes we received about the Success Collection. I was thrilled to be able to offer this super good deal to you and I'm glad so many of you are enjoying it!

Again, you can get all the info and order the combo 2010 Success Collection and an autographed copy of my book right here.

Thanks again everybody, -David

No comments:

Post a Comment