Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What’s Up Wednesday: Last Call - FREE Wedding Webcast: Easy As 1-2-3; Fall Workshop Announced

Good Morning Everybody,

Just a quick note about a few things happening today and a new series beginning tomorrow. Here we go…

Last Call - FREE Webcast Tomorrow: Super Bowls and Weddings

Register Now LR Don’t forget we have our FREE Webcast happening tomorrow with Lynn Michelle, one of the busiest photographers in Dallas. I talked with Lynn earlier today and it sounds like she has some great Super Bowl stories to tell – like how she literally ran into President George Bush!  She said it was one of the most insane, exciting times of her life.  I can’t wait to talk with her tomorrow about the entire experience.

That’s only part of the story.  As I said, Lynn is a fantastic and very popular wedding photographer in Dallas – she is booked up for the rest of the year!  I’ve asked her to share a few insights with us about what today’s bride is looking for in her wedding Lynn Michelle pic photography and how she keeps those bookings coming. 

This webcast is a special feature for our DPT readers so I’ll hope you’ll join us for tomorrow's show at 2:00 p.m. EST.  You can hit the button above or register right here.

Captured By The Light DVD Set Receiving RAVE Reviews:

Since we released my CBTL DVD set of over 14 hours of training last week, folks have been lovin’ it.  A lot of photographers are opting for our SUPER SPECIAL Easy 1-2-3 Build A Bundle deal.  For only $40 more you get my 13 hour Digital Wake Up Call DVD set and your choice of my autographed CBTL book, a Zumbrella, Love Lightz, or Sun Spotz reflector! Not bad for only $99!Easy 123 -99

Remember, for everyone ordering the CBTL DVD set, we are throwing in the Tour DVD and the Tour HandbookOrder Now LRIt’s like being there all over again.  I did receive one very interesting comment from someone that purchased the DVD set.   They told me that they’ve watched the DVD over and over each time picking up some new tip and technique, but even after all the viewings they still didn’t win a door prize ;~)  Anyway, check it out right here – you’re going to love it.

Announcing My Fall 2011 Digital Lighting Workshop

DAZ Fall 11 Master ClassThis is BIG news gang.  I was holding off doing another week long workshop in the Fall.  But my team has convinced me to do at least one more.  Our Spring workshop has been sold out for month’s and photographers have been calling about when the Fall workshop would be scheduled.

Well, I can now tell ya’ – we have just set the dates so mark your calendars:  October 10-14, 2011 right here in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area.  Cost is only $1195 for the week.  That  includes workbook, portfolio development (you keep the photos you take of our models), 50 solid hours of training by myself and my coaches, two meal functions at our home, and much, much more.

Homewood SuitesYou’ll fly into the Greater Cincinnati airport (CVG).  We made arrangements with the 4-Star Homewood Suites hotel and were able to hold room rates to only $94/Single or $129 for a shared 2 bedroom suite (BEST deal).  We love this hotel, the staff is great and everyone loves the “Suites” accommodations.  Bring a friend, and share a 2 bedroom suite with a common living area and kitchen, 2 separate bedrooms and 2 separate bathrooms. What a deal for only $129!  BTW, the hotels offers complimentary breakfast every morning and a light dinner/snack with adult beverages available every night.  That really makes your stay a bargain!

Call the Studio 800.292.2994 or 859.341.5900 to reserve your space. EASY pay is available so don’t wait and miss a spot in my Fall Digital Workshop.

________________________________________________________

Hey everybody, that’s it for me today.  I hope to see everybody same time, same place tomorrow of another episode of Business Day Thursday.  You don’t want to miss it.  I’m beginning a brand new series, “What Happens After The Wedding Shoot?”  I’ll give you a tour of our workflow/salesflow exactly as it  happens in my studio.  Be sure to tune in.

See ya’ tomorrow,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment