Friday, February 25, 2011

"Sensuous"

SensuousIMG_7319-Edit

"Sensuous"
©David A. Ziser

Here is one more image from my brief Westcott shoot on Wednesday.  I just love the simplicity of the curves of the cheek, hands, nose, and lips.  I asked Rebekah to softly stroke her neck to add a feeling of sinuousness to the pose.

The beautiful light source from the Westcott Soft Box created these incredible soft shadows adding to the feeling I was trying to capture in this image.   Once again, the unusual head piece and red lipstick completed the the composition.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 110mm, F5.6 @ 1/250 second, ISO 800. Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. love it it's truly sensual

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my favorite I seen from you over the years.

    STUNNING:)

    ReplyDelete