Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Las Vegas Arabesque"

Las Vegas ArabesqueIMG_7158

"Las Vegas Arabesque"
©David A. Ziser

This is an image I made last night while waiting for valet to bring the car around after dinner.  In that short wait, I saw these very interesting lines and thought I could capture a nice image out of what I was seeing. 

I love how the lines cross diagonally across the frame from lower left to top right.  I also like the repeat of the elliptical elements – small to large contributing to the motion of this image.  A tweak or two in Lightroom 3 finished the composition 

The more I look at it, the more I like how the photograph came together.  It sort of looks like I’m standing under a space ship of some kind – in good visual fun.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 70, F5.0 @ 1/80 second, ISO 1600.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment