Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm on the Air, I'm on the Air!

I got an email a few weeks ago from Michael Garcia, one of the two executive producers and co-hosts over at PhotoTalk Radio - "Where you really can see photos on the radio." They interview prominent people in the industry and broadcast the interview "live" over the Internet along with images. I've listened myself a time or two and it's very cool. I am honored to be part of the broadcast October 6th at 11:00 EST - 8a.m. PST. Here is the link to PhotoTalk Radio. Check it out for all the details and all of their very informative past presentations. See you on the radio next Saturday. Hey, that's it for today, gang. After being out of the Studio from last week's Master Class, I've got work to catch-up on and get completed at the studio today. Have a great Monday, see you tomorrow. Aloha, --David

No comments:

Post a Comment