Monday, October 07, 2013

”Top Of The Day, To You”

Top Of The Day

”Top Of The Day, To You
©David A. Ziser

Like I say in today’s post below – Austria has to be about the most beautiful place on earth!  This image was made on my iPhone 5 – can you believe it?!?  Yes, this is exactly what the view looked like as I pulled over to the side of the road to make this image.

We took a short drive up the mountain earlier today till we could go no further up the road.  The view was magnificent! Although I had my Canon 5D Mark III with me, I chose to make this image with my iPhone – what can I say, I like the panorama feature ;~)

Compositionally I like how the mountains sweep across the landscape framed by the sky above and the trees below just dipping into the valley on the right of the image.  I tweaked the image slightly in Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS6 to clean up the foreground and adjust the tonal range of the image.  The view was just breathtaking!

Camera specs: Taken with my iPhone 5 with lens at 4.12mm, 1/1200 second, F2.4, ISO 50 . Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment