Friday, October 11, 2013

Dancing With The Light Fantastic In The Alps

Good Morning Everybody,

If you’ve been following my blog this week you know I’ve been going crazy over the scenery in the Austrian Alps – like I’ve said every day, “ It’s just so beautiful!”  Some folks might complain and say that can’t be so every day, but I would easily counter and say, “Yes, it is!”

0001_DWTLF-DAZ_9924

I’ve taken so many images right from our balcony that have been just stunning.  Earlier this week I began making images at any time during the morning, day, and evening in all kinds of weather conditions from our balcony. 

0020_DWTLF-DAZ_0014

In each instance, I was sure to make a few images with the camera pointed at the same location and framed up as best I could to capture the same scene through it’s many changes throughout the week. Notice the position of the church tower in the distance.  In today’s post let me share with you the many looks of the Austrian Alps. 

0022_DWTLF-DAZ_0036

Below is a small album of those images. If you view the images individually, you’ll have the added benefit of seeing the time, date, and all the EXIF data on each image.  For me it was just the thrill of seeing the same scene change so dramatically day after day. Please enjoy!

DAZNOTE:  BTW, our room with a view was at the Alpine Club – Room 406 - in Schladming, Austria

_________________________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today.  Our week is drawing to a close and we are packing things up getting ready to head out to our next stop, Oberstaufen, Germany on Saturday.  Please be sure to stop back for photo and travel updates.

Have a great rest of the day and I’ll see you soon,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment