Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Soho Neon"

0001- Soho Neon IMG_4872

"Soho Neon"
© David A. Ziser

Here is another image from Saturday’s photowalk.  Don’t worry, next week, I get around to posting a few more wedding and portrait images ;~)  This image was taken of a brightly lit shop window which was dressed up with lots of these diagonal ribbons.

I don’t even remember the name of the shop or what they were selling, I just liked the patterns and lines of color I saw in the window.

I framed up the crossing of the ribbons at nodal point #3 – the upper right hand corner.  A few color and contrast tweaks in Lightroom finished the presentation.  I simply enjoy the colors, the fun abstract feel of the image.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 120mm, F5.6 @ 1/200 second, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment