Thursday, July 14, 2011

NYC Photo Walk with David Ziser

NYC PhotowalkThat’s right, it just went “LIVE” over at Animoto so now I can  you the rest of the story.  We are heading to the Big Apple – NYC next Wednesday for a little R&R.  I got talking with my buddies over at Animoto and we thought it would be fun to put on a NYC Charity Photowalk for next Saturday, July 23, 2011

Operation Smile I think it’s a great idea and really looking forward to it!  Why don’t you join me.  You can register (only 50 tickets available) and make your $20 or more donation right here.  We’ll be hangin’ together for about 2 hours from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and then maybe we can grab lunch somewhere in the area and visit.

100% of the donations from my NYC Charity PhotoWalk will go to a great cause - PPA Charities – Operation Smile.  The last time we raised funds for Operation Smile, we raised over $3,200!  I hope you can make it – sign up early. 

I hope to see you there!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment