Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Tagged"

Tagged-IMG_4360

"Tagged"
© David A. Ziser

Here is another image from our photowalk on Sunday.  I have to tell you, I love it!  Sure, it's a simple smear of paint on public property - that part I don't like - but I really like the powerful stroke of the letters across the textures of this bright red wall.  Nothing special was done in making this image.  It was there, LaDawn spotted it first, and I took the photograph.

I did a bit of tweaking in Lightroom; I juiced the colors and pushed the clarity slider quite a bit to the right.  A final fiddle with curves gave me the result I was looking for.

Just view the image for a moment – doesn’t it just draw you in? The textures, it’s aggressive color pallet, the vibrant deliberate stroking of the work.  It all works for me – hope you enjoy it, too.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens 50mm, F8.0 @1/250 second, ISO 200. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment