Thursday, October 28, 2010

Business Day Thursday: LumaPix Rocket Speed Digital Design Webcast Now Live

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Crowd graphic - LR WOW! What a webcast!  We had over 700 folks register for the webcast and had people viewing it from more that 25 countries around the world!  From Australia to Switzerland, South Africa to Russia, Aruba to Sweden, Great Britain, folks signed in to see the program – thanks to everyone for being there.

It was kind of cool having LaDawn co-present - she is just so good at the finer points of LumaPix:FotoFusion. The webcast showcased about every feature we have fallen in love with since we began using LumaPix almost 7 years. Read the rest of the story below if case you missed it.

LumaPix Rocket Speed Digital Design Webcast Now Live

LD C1 So many folks think LumaPix is just for collage design only, but in yesterday's webcast I really gave the audience a thorough and detailed peek under the hood of LumaPix showing how you could use it to confer with your clients on your design projects, enhance relationships with your vendor buddies, various ways to output and share your projects and so much more.

LaDawn did a great job showing the finer points of using LumaPix to create some really fabulous designs.  I quickly covered how to create “Swirls and Twirls” and LaDawn showed just how well they can enhance any project by showcasing how she puts together her Devine Designs.

LD C2The program ran about 2 1/2 hours and everyone hung in there till the end.  Once again, we gave away nearly $1,000 in door prizes! I could hear the crowd cheering through my computer ;~)

From the comments and questions Damien was fielding on our answer line, it sure looked liked everyone enjoyed the program.

I know the webcast time was not convenient for everyone. That's why I recorded it in it's entirety and I've reposted in all it’s HD glory just below. I will keep it live till Sunday at midnight. If you missed it, you still have plenty of time to check it out.

During the webcast I showed you how you can pick up LumaPix, normally $299, only $99. Does it work on a MAC, you'll have to watch the webcast for the special announcement;~)

_________________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today. I've got an early pre-Bat Mitzvah shoot at Plum Street Temple this morning. Plum Street Temple has always been one of my favorite places to take photographs and I'm looking forward to this morning's shoot. Check back tomorrow, I just might have a pretty cool image to post.

Enjoy the rest of the day and keep smiling - it makes the pixels wonder what you are up to ;~)

See ya’ tomorrow everybody, -David

3 comments:

  1. I can just say WOW .... great presentation, great program, I'm looking forward for another great webinar.

    Regards Tadej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The webinar was terrific. I bet you could have talked all night about what the program can do!

    --John

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, I just now found this link (new to Digital Protalk). Is there anyway to get the Lumapix discount now?

    I have been trying to find a good place for wedding albums...never thought I could design my own like this... Great cast!

    Thanks

    Jason L. Eldridge
    jason@eldridgestudios.com
    www.eldridgestudios.com

    ReplyDelete