Friday, January 29, 2010

"The Pipeline"

Pipeline LD

"The Pipeline"
©M. LaDawn Ziser

Hey gang, I taking a departure on my image of the day today. Today I’m posting one of LaDawn’s images she made while on our trip to Cabo, Mexico last November.  I remember seeing the shot after importing it into Lightroom and loving what I saw.  For me, it was the perfect image for a beautiful “wall decor” piece in someone’s home. The simplicity of the “coming right at you” wave just starting it’s break to the beach with its sea spray above was an exciting moment captured in time.  I love the utter simplicity of the color palette of this shot too.  Anyway, it’s one of my favorites from LaDawn’s shoot and our trip. Camera specs; Canon 50D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 110mm, F9.0 @ 1/400 second, ISO 200. Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. the photos are superb, it's my biggest frustration, i love photography it's just that it's beyond my means, can't even afford a DSLR camera.

    By the way, your photos are great!

    Yrresh_nnyl@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that in my home!!!! Beautiful! I don't get up that early!

    ReplyDelete