Monday, January 04, 2010

"The Dance Of A Lifetime"

Dance Of A Lifetime

"The Dance Of A Lifetime"
©David A. Ziser

This image ran in the early days of my blog before I was adding the back-story and EXIF information.  That's why I'm re-visiting it again today.  It is still one of my all time favorite wedding shots.  And the bride and groom, two children later, continue to be favorite clients of mine.  I remember taking this image like it was yesterday.  The floor was dappled with all these colors and I thought it would be great if I could capture some of the colors as they fell on the bride's dress.  The decor lighting was pretty bright so I was able to get by with a reasonably fast shutter speed and ISO to make it happen. I knew that my flash coming from behind them would freeze the action of their dancing.  I took several images, but I felt this one was the best. I was in the right place at the right time and caught the bride just as the groom "dipped" her on the final note of the song. Camera specs; Nikon D1x fitted with 24-135mm Tamron lens, F5.6 @ 1/50 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment