Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"High Flying Party"

High Flying Party

"High Flying Party"
©David A. Ziser

I made this image at this past weekend's Bar Mitzvah party. I have to say, "The party was jumpin'".  For every event I photograph, the challenge is to capture a few shots that no other photographer in the area takes.  It comes back to my mantra, "The Difference Makes The Difference."  I've been shooting for quite a while now and it's still fun to come up with that new shot.  Hanging the camera over the heads of the crowd of party revelers and getting the DJ to get everyone to look up makes for a great and different kind of candid party image. Check out today's Technique Tuesday for how I put it all together. Camera specs; Canon 7D fitted with Sigma 8mm fisheye, F 6.3 @ 1/50 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

3 comments:

  1. David, that's a cute shots of teenagers having a blast! You can really see that they are having fun, you captured a great moment and memory here, something they will treasure for a long time I'm sure! Ok, now I REALLY want a fish lens... someone got $5000.00 to donate to an amateur? My want list keeps getting longer and longer... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carole,

    wow a 5k fisheye?

    Must be Leica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David for the great tip. Are you using TTL on the on-camera flash or just have that set on manual to some power setting?

    ReplyDelete