Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Technique Tuesday: Holiday Savings In Full Swing: and Before and After – Pixel Bending For Wide Angle Bridal Portraits

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Welcome to the first day of Winter - we received 2 more inches of snow last night on top of the 5 inches we already had so once again the landscape looks beautiful.

Ziser House

The word is out that we should have no problem having a White Christmas in our area of the country. The weather gurus are predicting up to 5 more inches on Christmas Eve!

I just finished a podcast with my buddy, Charles J. Lewis [link], one of my first sales trainers.  Chuck is a sales and marketing expert and great photographer.  He has been showing photographers how to make more money for years.  Anyway, we had a great conversation on sales and marketing success – the time flew by.  When it’s ready, I’ll let you know where to check it out.

Holiday Savings In Full Swing At Our Digital Resource Center!

Ultimate Bundle Hey gang, time is running out to take advantage of all the good deals at the DPT Digital Resource Center. 

You’ll find savings up to 70% off of some of your favorite products and training materials and FREE shipping to anywhere in the world on the Ultimate Bundle pictured here.  Don’t miss out!  Here is the link for all the HOT specials!

Before and After – Pixel Bending For Wide Angle Bridal Portraits

Before and After Pixel Bending Sorry about the late post today – holiday madness I guess.  Anyway, I still think you will enjoy it.

In today’s tutorial I’d like it to be an exercise not just about wide angle portraits or lens correction in Lightroom 3.  I’d also like it to be an exercise in “seeing”.  Although you may not like what you see – just joking.

The challenge was to determine which type of wide angle distortion I wanted to “live” with and which I wanted to correct.  The problem was I couldn’t have both. I still think the resulting image is quite unusual in it’s final outcome.

Hit the PLAY button below and enjoy the show.

________________________________________________________

Hey everybody, that’s it for me today.  The snow is thick on the ground, everything looks beautiful – time to make snow angels and snow ice cream, yum ;~)

I’ll see everybody sometime tomorrow for Wednesday’s post – holiday schedule, you know.

Have a great one and I’ll see you then,  David

No comments:

Post a Comment