Friday, November 12, 2010

"A Journey Beginning"

A Journey Beginning

"A Journey Beginning"
©David A. Ziser

Here is an image I made as part of an engagement shoot for this couple.  I usually wrap my session with a nice dramatic backlighted image of the couple like you see above.  Having a great location and the Fall colors sure didn’t hurt either. 

I positioned them on the wooden bridge so that the roadway would lead the viewer’s eye right to them. The canopy of trees overhead offers a nice “framing element” to the scene too.

It’s a very simple pose yet still a beautiful image and always one of my client’s favorites.

Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with 80-200mm lens at 145mm, F5.0 @ 1/15 second (on tripod), ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. David, did you add a Nikon camera to your arsenal???

    ReplyDelete