Monday, November 26, 2007

My Ears, My Ears - 1001 Noisy Cameras

OK, if you haven't checked them out yet this site is jammed packed full of stuff - I can't wait till they put up the Christmas lights. But here is the article that caught my eye - a photography reality show called "The Shot" Yep, 10 aspiring photogs thrown together all trying to get the best shot while rock climbing, tracking wild animals, you name it. If you don't make the cut, you're history. Here is the whole story on "The Shot" right here. The fourth episode was on VH1 just yesterday, but you - lucky reader - can download the past episodes from Amazon right here.

Hey, Gang, that's it for today, I've got to "catch some rays". Actually, I'm not even a "ray" kind of guy - but it sounded so "Cabo". See ya' tomorrow everybody - a very interesting "Technique Tuesday" in the works" - Adios, --David

No comments:

Post a Comment